Thursday, June 7, 2012

p.s.

whoops I forgot some of my favorite things so far...
  • I ordered my first falafel sanwhich in Hebrew
  • took some of my group members on the tram all by myself (and didn't get lost even if all the signs were in Hebrew)!!
  • we have gelato every night (ferrero rocher is my fave)
  • it's not too hot during the day and it get cool at night
  • they have the cutest recycling bins
  • I understand the money system well (purchased some things with shekels)
  • mom found her lost lady (she was on another bus)
  • gelato!

    
    Falafel yummmy!
    
    
    flower recycle bin
    
    desert where Jesus prayed for 40 days
  • learned some German, Japanese, French, Hebrew, & Spanish
                                                                                -Mads