Friday, June 1, 2012

Less Than 12 Hours...

   Okay, so I've been trying to write something for a good half hour but my success has been limited. I'm thinking my excitement combined with a lack of sleep may result in a very short first entry even though I have a lot to say, so as always, bear with me...

I can't believe it. In less than twelve hours I will be headed towards Israel, God's promised land!
     First off, this trip has only been made possible through God. He not only opened my heart to be willing to go, but he made others excited to support my trip. I am so thankful for all the friends who have helped me along the way! Because of Tiffani's idea and some sweet friends, we were able to turn keychains into $250 for my trip. My own team members and so many benevolent friends poured out their checkbooks to ensure my trip was covered. $4000 was a scary number until it was taken care of a few days before the opportunity was lost. I have been so blessed! I am also sooo thankful for all my wonderfully devoted prayer partners! They have interceded for me when I've needed it the most. This week, especially today, has been filled with an indescribable peace. Thank you!
    Hopefully I can update this when I'm in Philly, but if not please keep us in your prayers all day tomorrow (I'm a tad nervous about the ten hour flight). The journey begins tomorrow, I'm so stoked!!
                                                                               -Mads
Praise: packed for two weeks only using a carry on! 
Prayer: that everyone arrives on time and in cheerful spirits :)


                                                                 

lots of prayers
the first keychain