Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day Two

Sunset on the Mediterranean Sea
The Blue Crew


DINNA-Quiche, salad, & apple juice
Guess where I am? Okay there's really no guessing necessary, I AM IN ISRAEL!!!

It has been a lengthy journey and I am thoroughly exhausted so please pardon whatever follows. Honestly, all my mind can focus on is the roaring of a white tiger outside my window. Umm, yea I am at the coolest bed and breakfast, but I'll get to that later.

Everything that happened in the past however many hours has blurred into a wonderful medley of blue polos, airplane food, turbulence, and a smidge of sleep. Actually, my prayer partners must have been on their knees all night because that was by far the best overseas flight I've had. After an hour or so of watching Les Mis I was out. For a l o n g time. When I awoke the captain made an announcement that we were an hour and a half away from our destination! God bless my prayer warriors, I was granted sleep.

So now I still feel like I am rocking on a plane which makes every sentence an adventure. I also have a really early wake up call so I am going to make this short and sweet. Prayers were felt as we traveled and we were blessed with an amazing B&B to rest ...it overlooks a zoo, hence the roaring tiger :)

-Mads

Prayer: My mom and Ms.Paula have been feeling under the weather
Praise: We are in God's promised land!